Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tube Up My Nose.....

Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Speaking of miserable medical procedures.... Anything that involves putting tubes up your nose and down your throat is on that list. 

Sorry no cookies last couple weeks. There was Cookie Con and THIS week there's THIS:


Yeah. 

I'm having a robot voice box transplanted. Now when I sing in the car I can self auto tune....

No. Had to have a manometry (AGAIN) and now this 24 hour PH test. It's not pampering....

Anyway. I'll be back next week with a video and a recipe. 

In the mean time. Be glad you aren't gagging on a wire. 



Ugh


3 comments:

Elizabeth L in Apex, NC said...

Oh, my goodness!! You poor thing! And with children to make it even more fun to deal with. Hugs and prayers (again, and always!) for quick healing and answers.

Junie Moon said...

As a recipient of waayyy to many procedures and surgeries, my heart goes out to you. But I also know that you're a brave soldier-ette. Right? TAke care Ali

greenpalm said...

I'm sorry. Hugs to you. Take care of your sweet self! <3 xoxoxox

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios