Friday, October 5, 2012

Tutorial: Stacked Pumpkins

Friday, October 5, 2012


So about 2 years ago, I made these cute little stacked pumpkins out of a snowman cutter......





Thanksgiving 2010  **Explore**
see the pumpkin up there??

Anyway, it's been 2 years since I've made these.  And since I was really just a beginner back then, I feel like it's time for a revisit.

And a tutorial.  It's been a while for one of those too...

BUT to see the tutorial you will have to go over to Sweet Sugar Bell.  She has it.  :)

I dunno, should I do a video for this one?  Is the photo tut enough?  

Go check it out over at Sweet Sugar Belle and then come let me know.  Video or no??

Happy Fall!!! :)

4 comments:

Cindy~Cookie Cheers said...

Yes yes, video!
I'd love to see one on those pies!
What is the chocolate sprinkled on top the chocolate pie?
They're all beautiful.

Tami Rena’s Cookies said...

So wishing my "beginner" cookies looked like this :) I'm loving the turkey also. So glad you are back.

Janiece said...

Love it!! Oh my goodness!
If the pictures are detailed enough I do fine, well because you are AMAZING!

heartoftexas said...

The first comment is just hoping to see a baby bump in the video tutorial.... and so is your sister. I'm just throwing it out there.

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios