Monday, April 2, 2012

Gwynn Wasson Designs! WINNER!

Monday, April 2, 2012
Hey everyone!  Long time, no write.  These last two weeks have been nuts.  All piled on top of computer issues.  We've been destroying out front lawn, installing a new flowerbed and I have had to chose between getting the hubs to till and getting him to be IT guy.  But now I'm back!

Think I'll ask for a new computer for Christmas....






Anyway, thanks for the great response for the last giveaway!  And the winner is.....

Michelle said...
I love the woodland fairies collection. The colors are gorgeous and the combo of the fairies and the mushrooms is just too cute! I know some little girls in my house who would just love that!

Congratulations!  Email me at alibeesbakeshop@gmail.com to claim your winnings!  :)

I'll be posting another giveaway tomorrow!!  So be sure to Follow and come back tomorrow for more goodies!

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios