Thursday, May 5, 2011

Proud Parent Here!

Thursday, May 5, 2011
OMG y'all I just had to share this with ya...

I am so proud...



She climbed up into her booster all by herself, grabbed an icing bag and a cookie scrap (that I used to test my luster paint on) and starting "decorating".

**Y'all please do excuse the flour and such all over my table here.  Momma was working.  And working aint pretty sometimes...**


And she had fun.

*sniffle*  I am just beaming...

Ah yes, my young protege at long last you discover the art of...




DON'T PUT THAT IN YOUR MOUTH!!!

Ok, so we have a long way to go....I guess step one should be a lesson in food handling and sanitation..

(and no I didn't use that icing later....mixed myself a new one thank you)

5 comments:

Paula said...

Who cares if there's flour on the table. Your beautiful little girl is emulating her Momma and it is a picture perfect moment. Thanks for sharing.

A Refocused Life said...

Ali, I admire your patience with Miss Sophie.

I love, love, love your Easter and spring cookies!

Lisa said...

That made me smile. Just precious!
Lisa

The Fancy Lady said...

oh that is so cute a little cookie queen in the making! your daughter is so adorable she is so lucky to have an awesome cookie making mommy like you

Nana Phyllis said...

Your cookies are lovely as is your daughter. She will grow up decorating and helping Mom. LOVE IT!!

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios