Sunday, May 15, 2011

Kali's Baby Shower

Sunday, May 15, 2011
I did these a while back but I thought I would just do a quick post on Kali's baby shower.



Kali is a friend of mine from Baylor.  She lived down the hall from me in the dorms...she was the goalie of the girls lacrosse team....she was a premed...not the girliest of girls...


Anyways, skip ahead....now she's Dr. Kali



Tell me how someone can do 12 hour hospital rotations at 8 months?  I mean really... I could barely stay awake at 8 months....anyway

Remember how I said she wasn't girly?  Well she still isn't.  Yet God doth have a sense of humor... :)





Yeah.....she had a girl.

Congrats Kali.  Love ya!

9 comments:

Tammy said...

Those cookies of the pregnant woman holding the umbrella are amazing! You are so creative!

Unknown said...

These are so pretty! I love the little ruffle on the umbrella.

Two Minute Takes said...

Congratulations to your friend on the birth of her little girl! I just love the cookies you made and the colours you used. The umbrellas are fantastic, love the ruffled trim you put on them. What a great touch.

Anne said...

I love the preggo mama with umbrella!! What a cute set of cookies. You are so talented!!

Kenni said...

Those cookies with the mommy holding the umbrella are so sweet! I like that you used mostly purple instead of pink for everything.

Sweetly Favored said...

LOVE these!

amalia said...

I just adore those rattles and the detail on the umbrellas!! Beautiful cookies:)

Anonymous said...

My daughter's name is Kali. I've only seen a few people with this name, and all say it differently. She get's called Kaylee alot. We pronounce it like it looks (like you pronounce the beginning of California). How does she pronounce her name?

Alison said...

It's pronounced "Ca Lee". Pretty much like your daughter :)

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios