Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Walking In A Winter Wonderland....

Wednesday, December 8, 2010
This is one of those ideas that I just had to get out of my head and down on cookie.  So it's a little sloppy.  But I just couldn't help it.  It was calling me out

And that brings us up to date!!  


And now I can finally get back to useful blogging and stop spamming your Reader with cookie pics.  

Lots to look forward too, a couple recipes, perhaps even a give-a-way.  And of course some more Christmas cookies!!  Duh!!

Thanks for reading and putting up with all my cookie madness!!


SweetSugarBelle said...

Best EVER Ali! You are my hero!!!

Kate H.( said...

Such a neat idea! It looks great!

Anne said...

This is so creative! I love it!! Can't wait to make a snow angel soon. We haven't had any snow yet!! Very unusual for Central PA.


Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios