Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Walking In A Winter Wonderland....

Wednesday, December 8, 2010
This is one of those ideas that I just had to get out of my head and down on cookie.  So it's a little sloppy.  But I just couldn't help it.  It was calling me out


And that brings us up to date!!  

Yay!

And now I can finally get back to useful blogging and stop spamming your Reader with cookie pics.  

Lots to look forward too, a couple recipes, perhaps even a give-a-way.  And of course some more Christmas cookies!!  Duh!!

Thanks for reading and putting up with all my cookie madness!!

3 comments:

SweetSugarBelle said...

Best EVER Ali! You are my hero!!!

Kate H.(www.sprinkletherapy.blogspot.com) said...

Such a neat idea! It looks great!

Anne said...

This is so creative! I love it!! Can't wait to make a snow angel soon. We haven't had any snow yet!! Very unusual for Central PA.

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios