Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Santa Claus Is Coming TO TOWN!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Ok so surprise surprise....more Christmas cookies.



I know, your shocked.....



It seems I am up to my ears in Christmas cookies over here lately.  Is it sad that I might be looking forward to the end of the season just so I can relax?!



Eh....who am I kidding.  I will probably get the cookie itch in less than a week....
It's a sickness...and I seriously doubt science has a cure for it yet.


I'm hoping everyone reading is having a lovely stress free Holiday season so far.  There's lots to do still and there's only 9 days till THE BIG DAY.  Christmas cards, shipping presents...getting some sleep somewhere in there.....

I could use a little help from these guys:


What pals.

I'm sure they would lend a girl a hand....or a hoof...or whatever reindeer hands are called....
I could sure make use of that high powered sleigh no doubt about it....
:)

4 comments:

MM Cake Design said...

Your cokies are amazing!
Tako su lepi da mi dah zastane. Fantasticni i sa prelepim bojama.

Paula said...

Beautiful cookies! As always, your piping skills are awesome.

Alison said...

thanks guys!!

Anonymous said...

The sprinkle tree garland is ingenious and so cute!

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios