Monday, February 8, 2010

Diet Slip...oops!

Monday, February 8, 2010
Ok here we are week 6 of the diet.  Weight 166.0.  Not much of a loss in the last 2 weeks...
Hubby went out of town for a couple of nights on business and I sort of fell apart diet wise.  It was weird.  I never realized how lost and empty I feel when he isn't around.  I ended up at Central Market to pick up some fish for dinner and walked out with a couple loafs of artisan bread and some gourmet cheeses and wine...not good.  I think I ate half a loaf ...no.. MORE than half a loaf of olive bread in 2 days and half a round of cheese.  Ugh...That was some serious damage.  Spent the rest of the week just trying to come out even...that's including Superbowl weekend at my parents.  Dad made gumbo and smothered dove...  So in essence I didn't lose a thing last week.  Bad Ali...shame....
So now to get back on track again....
Today I have to make a weekly menu and go to the store.  Purge my fridge of bread and cheese.  Get rid of the leftover chocolate birthday cake that's sitting on my kitchen table.  Try and find a way to get my husband to move the elliptical machine from storage into our bedroom.  HAVE TO WORK OUT TONIGHT!  It's raining here so Sophie, Dave and I can't take our usual afternoon walk.  So we will just have to power walk through the grocery store I guess.  My sister has this Ap on her iPhone called from couch to 5K.  It looks interesting.  I am by no means a runner.  Never have been.  I have short thick squatty legs....not meant for long strides you know.  But I have always envied those women I see jogging down the street with their Labradors and Golden Retrievers.  Just jogging away.... So I might give it a try.  Anyone try it?  Anyone want to try it with me?  My schedule is pretty open....
Anyway...I need to update on the latest recipes I have tried and love...
I think I'll do that later today.

Weight: 166.0lbs
Total weight lost to date: 8.5lbs

**Oh yeah did I mention that my husband has lost like 15lbs??!  UGH!!  GAH!! SO NOT FAIR!!  And he doesn't even work out.  He just takes afternoon walks with me and eats my cooking.  =/  Oh well. **

0 comments:

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios